Robust, Reliable and Cost Effective Water Storage
Large Scale Water Storage
The Maxi-range is aimed at large scale water storage projects, with typical application in industrial water storage such as fire tanks and mass rural water supply schemes. The tanks are transported in pre-rolled segments, thus allowing for compact transport and easy off-loading. They are erected on concrete ring beam foundations and require reasonably simple earthworks before erection. Erection is done with a strake lifting system that requires no craneage. This all adds up to a very economical total cost per cubic metre water storage. Structa has well trained teams available to install the Maxi range.
1000kL to 1,500kL
• Rural & Communal Water Supply
• Fire Tanks
• Agricultural Water Storage
• Process Water Storage
• Steel sheet: Galvanised steel Z275
• Liner: Poly-vinyl chloride
• The erection process follows an easy top first segment assembly with subsequent strakes fitted underneath jacked-up completed segmets.
• Ground preparation requires simple levelling and stabilization and a concreteless ring beam foundation is required. An option for a concreteless steel ringbeam is also available.
Highly economical cost to volume ratio
Erection is uncomplicated and quick
Minimal groundworks with simplified foundations
Concreteless ring beam options
Ease of maintenance with repairable/ replaceable liner
Design and Testing
Design and Testing
The tank has been developed following the rigorous methods used in industrial tank design. Bolted joints have been subjected to laboratory testing and the shell structure analysed using state of the art finite element analysis.
Design conforms to SANS 10160, 10162, 121 and API650 (5.2.1) where applicable.
Expert tank design
Finite Element analysed structure
CONFORMS TO SANS 10160, 10162 & API 650 (5.2.1)
Kilo Litre Capacity Range
The MAXI RANGE offers the user large capacity tanks ranging from 1000kL to 1,500kL.